Jammu and Kashmir Sainik School Manasbal has opened its doors to aspiring candidates, announcing a Walk-in-Interview opportunity for the position of Trainee Graduate Teacher (TGT) in Urdu. This recruitment drive is exclusively for temporary positions during the ongoing academic session. The interviews are scheduled to take place at Sainik School Manasbal on October 10, 2023, at 10:30 AM. It’s a significant chance for eligible candidates to contribute to the educational landscape of the region.
Post Name: J&K Sainik School Manasbal Teacher Recruitment 2023
Publish Date: 06-10-2023
Overview of Recruitment
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|ORGANISATION||J&K Sainik School Manasbal|
|No. OF POSTS||Various|
|EMPLOYMENT TYPE||Temporary Basis|
|JOB LOCATION||Manasbal, J&K|
|CATEGORY||J&K Government Job|
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
• Interview Date: 10-10-2023
• Fee: –
Vacancy Details | No. of Posts (Total Vacancy) | Eligibility | Qualification
|TGT Urdu||Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Or Bachelors degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject|
Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Download the Official Notification Below