Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has opened the doors to a promising career with the release of an official notification inviting online applications for various posts. Under this recruitment drive, BEL is seeking qualified individuals for the positions of Probationary Engineer in the fields of Electronics, Mechanical, and Computer Science, as well as Probationary Accounts Officer and Probationary Officer in Human Resources (HR). If you’re looking to join a dynamic and innovative organization, this could be your opportunity. Let’s delve into the details of these exciting job openings at BEL.
Table of Contents
Post Name: BEL Recruitment 2023, 232 Probationary Engineer & other posts, Apply Online Link
Publish Date: 06-10-2023
Overview of Recruitment
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|ORGANISATION||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|No. OF POSTS||232 Posts|
|JOB LOCATION||All/Any of the Units/Offices of BEL|
|SELECTION PROCESS||Computer based test and interview|
Starting date for application: 04-10-2023
• Last Date: 28-10-2023
• Fee: Rs.1180/-
• Max Age: 30 Years
• Pay: Upto Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
Vacancy Details | No. of Posts (Total Vacancy) | Eligibility | Qualification
|POST NAME||No. of Posts|
|Probationary Engineer / E-II (Electronics)||124|
|Probationary Engineer / E-II (Mechanical)||63|
|Probationary Engineer / E-II (Computer Science)||18|
|Probationary Officer (HR)||12|
|Probationary Accounts Officer||15|
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
The educational qualification and age limit required for BEL Recruitment 2023 have been tabulated below:
|Probationary Engineer / E-II (Electronics)||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in|
Electronics and Communication
|Probationary Engineer / E-II (Mechanical)||BE / B. Tech in Electrical/ Electrical &|
|Probationary Engineer / E-II (Computer Science)||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in|
|Probationary Officer (HR)||MBA/MSW/PG Degree /PG Diploma in Human|
Resources Mgt./Industrial Relations / Personnel
|Probationary Accounts Officer||CA/CMA Final|
The maximum age limit for unreserved candidates as on the crucial date 01.09.2023 will be as follows:
|POST NAME||Age Limit|
|Probationary Engineer / E-II (Electronics)||25 years|
|Probationary Engineer / E-II (Mechanical)||25 years|
|Probationary Engineer / E-II (Computer Science)||25 years|
|Probationary Officer (HR)||25 years|
|Probationary Accounts Officer||30 years|
Steps to Apply for the BEL Probationary Engineer
The steps to apply for the above mentioned posts are listed below:
- Visit the Official Website – bel-india.in.
- On the homepage click on the link of “Careers” and then on the “Recruitment – Advertisement”.
- Click on the apply link “Click here for filling online application form” available against the “Recruitment for the post of Probationary Engineer (Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science), Probationary Accounts Officer and Probationary Officer (HR)”.
- Register yourself with the required details and click on the register button.
- Note down the registration number and password for future reference.
- Log in and fill in all the required details.
- Pay the required fees and submit the form.
- Download and print the application fees for future reference
Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Download the Official Notification and Application Form Below
Home Page: Click Here