Recruitment in GMC Udhampur
Applications on the prescribed format (ANNEXURE — I) arc invited from Non-PSC doctors who arc domicile of UT of J&K for the tenure posts of Junior Resident (for a period of six months, extendable to one year subject to work and conduct) through walk-in interview in different Departments of Govt. Medical College Udhampur which are lying vacant or likely to fall vacant in near future as per schedule given below :
Date of Interview : 22-11-2023
Reporting time for Interview : 10:00 AM
Verification of documents : 10:30 AM
Timing of interview : 12:00 PM
List of documents required (One photocopy set along with the originals) in the proper sequence as mentioned below :
a) 10th Marks Card/ Diploma/DOB Certificate.
b) MBBS Degree and NMC/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
c) MD/MS/DNI3 Degree and NNW/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
d) MBBS Attempt Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate. \
e) MBBS Marks Card All Profs/Semesters.
f) Domicile of UT of J&K
g) Professional publications. published in indexed/ national journals, as prescribed.
h) Any other special attributes/certificates-NCC ‘C’ Certificate. 1st/2nd/3rd position in academics or distinction
i) Any other relevant document may be asked for submission.
Further Details :
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link