The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Bhubaneswar has released a recruitment notification for Laboratory Technicians. They are inviting online applications from candidates who have completed their Higher Secondary education with a Diploma. This recruitment drive aims to fill 921 vacancies across multiple Colleges, Hospitals, and various districts in Odisha. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online through the official website, osssc.gov.in.
The online application process for OSSSC Lab Technician 2023 commenced on September 21, 2023, and is set to conclude on October 15, 2023. These vacancies for Lab Technicians are categorized under District Cadre Group C Posts. They are available in various district establishments, as well as in Medical Colleges and Hospitals under the Health and Family Welfare Department, Odisha.
Table of Contents
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
OSSSC Lab Technician Vacancy 2023 Category Wise
|UR / General||201 / 98|
|SC||226 / 83|
|ST||254 / 117|
|SEBC||29 / 23|
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
Age Limit for OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years (as of the date of Advertisement)
- 5 years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women Category
- 10 years for PwD
Salary for OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2023
- Salary: ₹25,500 – ₹81,100
- Pay Matrix Level-7, Cell-01
OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
(1) 10+2 Examination Passed with Science under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent.
(2) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Government recognized Institute / University.
(3) Higher Qualification (BMLT or MLT) are also eligible to apply OSSSC Lab Technician 2023.
OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
OSSSC Lab Technician 2023 Exam Pattern
|Type of Test||Written Test|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Exam Format||OMR System or CBRT System (Computer-Based Recruitment Test)|
|Negative Marking||Yes, @ 0.25 mark per wrong answer or multiple answers|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks||– SC, ST, Pwd, Ex-servicemen, and Sportsperson: 30%|
|– Other Candidates: 35%|
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Questions on subjects as per syllabus of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.||60||60|
|Questions based on Practical Skills||25||25|
|Arithmetic (HSC Standard)||10||10|
|English (HSC Standard)||05||05|
How to Apply OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2023
➢ Eligible Candidates should apply online through OSSSC Online Web Portal (www.osssc.gov.in).
➢ The candidates are required to fill all required details and upload Full Specimen Signature, recent passport size coloured photograph, Mark sheets etc.
Applicants must have their own personal email ID and Mobile Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process.
➢ The last date for registration of online applications is 15/10/2023.
OSSSC Lab Technician 2023 Schedules
|Opening date for Online Registration||21/09/2023|
|Last Date for Online Registration||15/10/2023|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||20/10/2023|
|Tentative date of OSSSC Lab Technician Exam||Will be Notified later.|