The Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) has issued a call for applications, seeking to enlist the expertise of dedicated professionals for the role of Project Coordinator/Consultants. This recruitment drive aims to bolster the MoPR’s efforts in impleme nting crucial initiatives and projects within the domain of Panchayati Raj, bringing about positive changes at the grassroots level. Aspiring candidates with a passion for rural development and a commitment to drive change in India’s rural landscape are encouraged to explore these engaging opportunities for collaboration with MoPR.
Post Name:Ministry of Panchayati Raj Job Vacancy Recruitment
Publish Date: 05-10-2023
Table of Contents
Overview of Recruitment
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|ORGANISATION||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
|No. OF POSTS||Various|
|EMPLOYMENT TYPE||Contract Basis|
|JOB LOCATION||New Delhi|
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
• Start Date: 25-09-2023
• Last Date: 15-10-2023
• Fee: –
• Max Age: 55 years
• Pay: Rs.1,00,000/- – Rs.1,50,000/-
Vacancy Details | No. of Posts (Total Vacancy) | Eligibility | Qualification
|POST NAME||No. of Posts|
The applications should reach Under Secretary (CB), Ministry of Panchayati Raj, 11th Floor, Jeevan Prakash Building, K.G.Marg, New Delhi 110001, and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Download the Official Notification and Apply Online Below
Home Page: Click Here