Applications are invited for filling up of 03 posts of Scientist ‘C’ and 02 posts of Junior Health Economist on contractual basis in the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Post Name: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Job Vacancy 2023
Publish Date: 16-09-2023
Overview of Recruitment
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|ORGANISATION||Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|No. OF POSTS||05 Posts|
|EMPLOYMENT TYPE||contractual basis|
|JOB LOCATION||New Delhi|
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
• Last Date: 15-10-2023
• Fee: No Fee
Vacancy Details | No. of Posts (Total Vacancy) | Eligibility | Qualification
|POST NAME||No. of Posts|
|Junior Health Economist||02|
Details of duties and remuneration etc, can be accessed on the website of the Department of Health Research: https://www.dhr.gov.in.
Applications should be sent at: email@example.com by 15-10-2023.
Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Download the Official Notification and Apply Online Below