The Indian Army has issued a notification for the Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES) (10+2) – 51 Course, set to commence in July 2024. This presents an excellent opportunity for candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in pursuing a career with the Indian Army. To learn more about the vacancy and qualification details, read the official notification and proceed to the online application process.
Name of the Post: Indian Army TES (10+2) Entry – 51 July 2024 Online Form
Post Date: 04-10-2023
Latest Update: 14-10-2023
Total Vacancy: 90
|Technical Entry Scheme (10+2) Entry – 51 July 2024||90|
Important Dates Indian Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry (July 2024) Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-10-2023
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2023
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
Age Limit Indian Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry (July 2024) Recruitment
- Minimum Age Limit: not be below 16 ½ years
- Maximum Age Limit: above 19½ years
- Age limit as on on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.
- i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02-07-2004 and not after 01-07-2007 (both days inclusive).
Qualification Indian Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry (July 2024) Recruitment
- Candidates should possess 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only. Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Apply Online (14-10-2023): Click Here
Detailed Notification: Click Here
Short Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here