The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has some great news to share with you! They recently issued an announcement soliciting online applications for the position of Medical Record Officer in the Department of Health and Medical Education at GMC Jammu. This article will tell you everything you need to know about the JKPSC Recruitment for Graduates for Medical Record Officer positions.
Table of Contents
JKPSC Recruitment for Graduates – Overview
|JKPSC Recruitment for Graduates|
|Recruiting Body||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|No. of Posts||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Salary||Level 9 (Rs. 52,700 – 1,66,700/-)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Interview|
JKPSC Recruitment Dates
|Application Start Date of submission of online applications||06-07-2023|
|Last Date for filling up online applications||07-08-2023|
|Date for Edit||08-08-2023 to 10-08-2023|
JKPSC Recruitment for Graduates Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Medical Record Officer||02 posts|
JKPSC Recruitment for Graduates Application Fee
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
JKPSC Medical Record Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet particular educational and age requirements to be considered for Medical Record Officer positions.
Candidates for the Medical Record Officer position must be graduates with a certificate/diploma in medical record maintenance from a government-recognized institution.
The age limit for candidates as of 01 Jan 2023 is as follows:
- OM (Open Merit): 40 years
- RBA (Residents of Backward Area): 43 years
- PHC (Physically Handicapped Candidates): 42 years
- In-service candidate: 45 years
JKPSC Recruitment in various GMCs and GDCs Salary
Candidates selected for the Medical Record Officer post under the JKPSC Recruitment will be offered a competitive salary of Level 9, ranging from Rs. 52,700 to Rs. 1,66,700/-
JKPSC Recruitment for Graduates Selection Process
The selection process for the Medical Record Officer post includes two stages:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment for Graduates
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are eager to apply for the Medical Record Officer posts, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of JKPSC at www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the “One Time Registration” link or “Login” menu if you have already registered, available on the home page.
- After logging in, fill in all the required fields in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as specified.
- Pay the application fee through the provided payment gateway and submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to print the final submitted application for future reference.
JKPSC Medical Record Officer Recruitment Notification
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link: Login | Register
Download Official Notification PDF: Click Here
visit the official website: www.jkpsc.nic.in.
The JKPSC Recruitment for Graduates provides an excellent chance for qualified applicants to work in Jammu and Kashmir’s health and medical education departments. With only a few vacancies for the Medical Record Officer position, qualified individuals have a good opportunity of landing a rewarding and fulfilling government career. Because the application procedure is fully online, individuals can apply from the comfort of their own homes. Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and don’t miss the application deadline.
Is the application fee refundable if I decide not to appear for the selection process?
Under no circumstances is the application fee refunded.
Is there any age relaxation for candidates belonging to other states?
No, the age restrictions are set according to the categories listed in the official notification. For candidates from other states, there is no age relaxation.
Can I edit my submitted application after the last date for filling up online applications?
No, the editing facility will only be open from August 8 to August 10, 2023. Prior to the deadline, make sure you review and submit your application.