The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force, under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, has recently announced an exciting opportunity for job seekers. They have issued a recruitment notification for the post of Constable (Driver), Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial). This recruitment drive aims to fill 458 vacant positions on a temporary basis, with the possibility of becoming permanent in the future.
If you are interested in joining the ITBP and pursuing a career as a Constable (Driver), this article will guide you through the application process and provide you with all the necessary details. From eligibility criteria to step-by-step instructions, we have compiled all the information you need to know.
Table of Contents
The ITBP Constable (Driver) recruitment presents an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to establish a career in law enforcement. With 458 vacancies available, it is a chance to join the prestigious ITBP force and serve the nation.
Overview of ITBP Constable (Driver) Recruitment
The ITBP Constable (Driver) recruitment is conducted by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, which falls under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The selected candidates will be appointed as Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) employees. Although the initial appointment is temporary, it is likely to become permanent in the future.
The recruitment process consists of several stages, including Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), practical skill test, and a written examination. It is essential for interested candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying.
To be eligible for the ITBP Constable (Driver) post, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Candidates must have successfully passed the class 10 level examination from a recognized board or its equivalent.
Heavy Vehicle Driving License
Applicants are required to possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License. This ensures that they have the necessary skills and experience to handle and operate heavy vehicles.
The age of the candidates should be between 21 and 27 years. However, there are relaxations in the age limit for candidates belonging to reserved categories, as per government regulations.
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
Steps to Apply for ITBP Constable (Driver) Post
If you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you can follow the steps below to apply for the ITBP Constable (Driver) post:
- Visit the official website of the ITBP recruitment portal.
- Locate and click on the “NEW USER REGISTRATION” option.
- Fill in all the necessary details accurately in the registration form.
- After providing the required information, click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- Once you have successfully registered, log in using your registered email and password.
- Fill in the complete application form with all the required details, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience, if applicable.
- Ensure that all the information provided is accurate and up to date.
- Proceed to make the online payment for the application fee through the available payment gateway options.
- After the payment is successfully processed, take a printout or download a hard copy of the final confirmation page for future reference.
For easy access to the registration page, you can use the direct link provided on the official ITBP website.
The ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 presents an excellent opportunity for individuals aspiring to serve the nation in a challenging and rewarding role. By following the step-by-step application process outlined in this article, you can submit your application for the 458 vacancies available. Make sure to review and meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
Joining the ITBP as a Constable (Driver) offers a chance to work in a dynamic and respected law enforcement organization. It provides a platform to contribute to the security and well-being of the nation while enjoying a stable and fulfilling career.
Can I apply for the ITBP Constable (Driver) post if I have not passed the class 10 examination?
No, the eligibility criteria state that candidates must have passed the class 10 level examination or its equivalent.
Is a Heavy Vehicle Driving License mandatory for the ITBP Constable (Driver) post?
Yes, possessing a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License is a mandatory requirement for the Constable (Driver) post.
Are there any age relaxations for reserved category candidates?
Yes, as per government regulations, there are relaxations in the age limit for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
What are the stages involved in the ITBP Constable (Driver) recruitment process?
The recruitment process includes Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), a practical skill test, and a written examination.