The answer key for the Junior Engineer (Mechanical) post has been released by the JKSSB. It is available for download from the official website.
The answer key for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) has been released by the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB). The answer key will be available for download on the official website, jkssb.nic.in.
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) conducted the written examination for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical), PWD on October 1.
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
“The objections/representations can be submitted offline only, in the office of J&K Services Selection Board, CPO Chowk, Panjtirthi, Jammu/ J&K Services Selection Board, Zamzam Building, Rambagh, Srinagar on three working days beginning 03-10-2023, during office hours only.” “The Board shall not entertain any such representations/objections after the expiration of the stipulated period or through any other mode,” the official announcement states.
Answer key for JKSSB Junior Engineer 2023: Learn how to download Jkssb.nic.in is the official website.
On the home page, select the “Notice regarding Written Examination for the Post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical), PWD Department, held on 01-10-2023 – Provisional Answer Key regarding”
On the screen, a pdf will be presented.