Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the positions of Anganwadi Workers and Helpers at Anganwadi Centres. Here are the important details:
- Name of the Post: Anganwadi Workers and Helpers
- Important Dates:
- Start Date for Submission of Applications: 9th October 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 24th October 2023 (during office hours). No applications will be accepted after this date.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should complete the application forms provided in Annexure “A” and submit them, along with all the necessary documents, to the Office of the Child Development Project Officer Lohal Malhar. Applications must be submitted in person during working hours and a proper receipt will be provided.
Please note that incomplete application forms will be rejected without further clarification or notice, and candidates will have no claim to candidature. The selection of Helpers will be limited to the electoral ward where the Anganwadi Centre is located.
- Women candidates between the ages of 18 and 37 are eligible to apply.
- The minimum qualification for Anganwadi Helpers is 10th grade. In cases where there are no eligible 10th grade candidates in the ward, candidates from adjoining wards may be considered, subject to the prior approval of the Mission Director, Mission POSHAN.
This is a great opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to your community. Apply now and be part of the vital work carried out by Anganwadi Workers and Helpers in Billawar.