Provisional Selection List of the candidates for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc Para-Medical / B.Sc. Technology Courses-2023 in the Government/Private Colleges /Institutions of the UT of J&K after conduct of the First Round of online Counseling
In accordance with Notification No. 063-BOPEE of 2023 dated August 20, 2023, the Board has conducted Online Counseling for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc Para-Medical and B.Sc. Technology Courses-2023 in Government/Private Colleges/Institutions of the UT of J&K from August 25, 2023, to August 30, 2023.
Candidates who have provisionally been allotted seats based on their Merit-cum-Preferences submitted during the online counseling process are hereby informed. Detailed information can be found in Annexure-A to this Notification, available exclusively on the official website of the Board: www.jkbopee.gov.in.
You May Also Like
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
Candidates who have been allocated seats are required to report to their respective allotted Colleges for the completion of the admission process, starting from September 25, 2023, to October 2, 2023. During this period, they must bring the following original documents:
- 12th Class Marks Card.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Paramedical (12th Based) Diploma (For Lateral Entry candidates only).
- Any other documents as requested by the College Authorities.
It is mandatory for provisionally selected candidates to report for admission at the allocated Colleges/Institutions by or before 4:00 p.m. on October 2, 2023. Failure to do so will render them ineligible for any further rounds of counseling, if conducted by the Board.
Provisional Selection List for B.Sc. Nursing, Para-Medical, and Technology Courses :Click Here
The colleges shall submit the shortfall, if any, on 02.10.2023 upto 05:00 p.mpositively to enable the Board to take further appropriate action in the matter.