The Planning & Monitoring Division (PMD) of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) in New Delhi is all set to initiate a recruitment drive for the year 2023. They are inviting applications for the position of DTP Operators, specializing in English, Hindi, and Urdu. These positions are contractual and will be engaged in PAC and PAB approved programs for the upcoming academic year 2023-24. As part of the recruitment process, the PMD, NCERT, will conduct a Skill Test to assess the qualifications and capabilities of potential candidates. This presents a valuable opportunity for individuals skilled in desktop publishing and seeking to contribute to educational programs in a significant way.
Table of Contents
Quick Overview of NCERT Recruitment 2023
The comprehensive information has been provided in the official notification, which has been released. For a comprehensive understanding of NCERT Recruitment 2023, please refer to the summary table below.
|Organization:||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|No. of Posts:||50 Posts|
|Post Name||DTP operators|
|Skill Test Date:||09-10-2023|
|Employment Type:||Contractual Basis|
|Selection Process:||Walk-in Skill Test|
|Job Location:||New Delhi|
Important Dates NCERT Recruitment 2023
|Walk-in Skill Test Date||09-10-2023|
|Walk-in Skill Test Venue||Publication Division. Ambedkar Block, NCERT. New Delhi.|
Candidates must participate in the skill test with their original mark sheets, certificates, and testimonials, as well as a duplicate set of self-attested photocopies of these documents.
NCERT Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|DTP Operators (English/Hindi/Urdu)||50|
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Recruitment 2023
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|DTP Operators||Graduate in any subject|
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
Steps to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at ncert.nic.in
- Click the Announcement (Vacancy) tab available on the home page.
- Click ”Recruitment of DTP operators at PMD, NCERT under project staff.
- View the Recruitment notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Print the application form attached to the recruitment notification.
- Fill up the application form.
- Attend the Walk-in-skill test on the scheduled date.
No Application fee
NCERT Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
NCERT, New Delhi has announced the detailed notification recruitment drive for the DTP operators at PMD, NCERT at its official notification.
Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
Official Notification PDF
Home Page: Click Here
NCERT Recruitment 2023 Salary
The salary for the posts of DTP operators is Rs. 23,000/- per month.
NCERT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for NCERT Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages-
- Walk-in-Skill Test: The selection process will be based on a Walk-in-Skill Test. The Walk-in drive is scheduled on 9th October 2023 and the candidates are requested to register their names between 9.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are released by NCERT?
NCERT has announced 50 Job vacancies for the position of DTP Operator through a walk-in-Skill Test.
What are the educational qualifications required for NCERT DTP Operator Recruitment?
Applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and have completed a one-year Diploma/Certificate Course in Desktop Publishing from a recognized institute.