The Government of Maharashtra’s Public Works Department has released an official notification for the recruitment of 2109 positions, including Junior Engineer, Junior Architecture, Civil Engineering Assistant, Stenographer, Park Inspector, Assistant Junior Architecture, Sanitary Inspector, Senior Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, and more. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications online by visiting the official website at https://pwd.maharashtra.gov.in/ from October 16 to November 6, 2023.
Maha PWD Recruitment 2023
Individuals aspiring to be selected for positions such as Junior Engineer, Junior Architecture, Civil Engineering Assistant, Stenographer, Park Inspector, Assistant Junior Architecture, and more within PWD, Maharashtra, must be aware that the application deadline is scheduled for November 6, 2023. The application form is accessible at https://pwd.maharashtra.gov.in/, and all interested candidates are encouraged to apply on or before the specified deadline.
|Post Name||Group B (Non-Gazetted) & Group C|
|Application Form||16 October to 06 November 2023|
Prospective candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are strongly advised to complete their application submissions well in advance to avoid any last-minute rush. It’s important to note that for any application to be considered, applicants must fulfill specific criteria concerning educational qualifications and age limits. Only those applications that are accurately filled out and include the necessary documents in the correct format and size will be accepted by the concerned authorities of the Public Works Department, Government of Maharashtra.
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
Maharashtra PWD Vacancy 2023
There are a total number 2109 vacancies for the various posts, go through the listed data and check the number of vacancies for the different posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Group B Non-Gazetted) : 532
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Group B Non-Gazetted) : 55
- Junior Architect (Group B Non-Gazetted) : 05
- Civil Engineering Assistant (Group-C) : 1378
- Stenographer (Higher Grade) : 08
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) : 02
- Park Supervisor (Group-C) : 12
- Assistant Junior Architect (Group-C) : 09
- Sanitary Inspector (Group-C) : 01
- Senior Clerk (Group-C) : 27
- Laboratory Assistant (Group-C) : 05
- Vehicle Driver (Group-C) : 02
- Cleaner (Group-C) : 32
- Peon (Group-C) : 41
To check the reservation details for the various posts, download the notification brochure from the official website of the Public Work Department, Government of Maharashtra.
Maha PWD Eligibility 2023
Eligibility for various Group B Non-Gazetted and Group C posts in terms of educational qualification and age limit is available below.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Group B Non-Gazetted): 3-year diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Group B Non-Gazetted): 3-year diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Junior Architect (Group B Non-Gazetted): Degree in Architecture
- Assistant Architectural Draftsman (Group C): Diploma in Architectural Draftsmanship equivalent to Architecture or eligibility for such.
- Stenographer (Higher Grade) (Group B Non-Gazetted): SSC (Matriculation) and Minimum typing speed of 120 WPM in English or 40 WPM in English shorthand or 30 WPM in Marathi shorthand
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) (Group B Non-Gazetted): SSC (Matriculation) and Minimum typing speed of 100 WPM in English or 40 WPM in English shorthand or 30 WPM in Marathi shorthand
- Garden Inspector (Group C): Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture
- Assistant Junior Architect (Group C): Degree in Architecture
- Sanitation Inspector (Group C): SSC (Matriculation)
- Senior Typist (Group C): Degree from a recognized university
- Laboratory Assistant (Group C): Degree in Science with a major in Chemistry or a degree in Agriculture with Chemistry as a major subject
- Driver (Group C): SSC (Matriculation)
- Cleaner (Group C): SSC (Matriculation)
- Peon (Group C): SSC (Matriculation)
- To apply online for any Group B (Non-Gazetted) or Group C post an individual’s age must not be below 18 and above 40 for General and Other Backward Class. Aspirants who belong to Backward Classes or Orphans or Economically Weaker Sections have an upper age relaxation of 5 years.
Maha PWD Fee 2023
The application fee varies depending on the category of the applicants. For individuals falling under the Open Category is ₹1000/-, while for those in the Reserved Category, which includes Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Class, the fee is ₹900/-.
How to apply online for Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2023?
Steps to apply online for the Recruitment of Group B (Non-Gazetted) and Group C Posts under PWD Maharashtra are as follows.
- Visit the official website of the recruitment authority, which is accessible at https://pwd.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Look for the “Apply Online for Recruitment of Group B (Non-Gazetted) and Group C Posts under PWD Maharashtra 2023” and hit on it.
- You need to enter your basic information such as personal details, contact information, and other required fields.
- Now, you will need to input information about your academic background, such as the name of the school/college, year of passing, and your qualifications.
- Ensure you have scanned copies of your educational certificates and any other required documents to upload it with photograph and signature.
- At the end, you have to pay the application fee and submit an application form for recruitment of Group B (Non-Gazetted) & Group C posts.