Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has officially announced the issuance of Admit Cards for the upcoming OMR Based examination. This examination, scheduled to be held on the 21st of September 2023, is for the post of Junior Assistant/Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator, as advertised in Notification No. 01 of 2022, under item No.s 001 to 017. This is a pivotal moment for all aspiring candidates who have been eagerly preparing for this examination.
Issuance of Admit Cards to the candidates for OMR Based Written Examination scheduled to be held on 21-09-2023, for the post of Junior Assistant/Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 01 of 2022, under item No.s 001 to 017.
Admit Card Availability
The JKSSB has made it convenient for candidates to access their Admit Cards. They will be hosted on the official website of the JKSSB, www.jkssb.nic.in, starting from the 15th of September 2023 at 4:00 PM and will remain accessible until the day of the examination, i.e., the 21st of September 2023.
|Department||Notification No.||Item No.||Name of Post||Date of Examination|
|DMRRR||01 of 2022||001 to 017||Junior Assistant/ Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator||21-09-2023|
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
Admit Cards for the candidates, whose examination is scheduled on 21-09-2023, shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f. 15.09.2023 (04:00 PM) to 21.09.2023.
In case of any difficulty in downloading/issues related to Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu)/0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at email@example.com. Help-Desk will activate on 15.09.2023 to 21.09.2023 during office
Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the website using their E-mail ID and Date of Birth. They must read the instructions given below.
How To Download Your Admit Card
To download your Admit Card, you need to follow a simple process:
- Visit the official JKSSB website, www.jkssb.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you will find an option to download your E-Admit Card.
- Click on the “LOGIN” link/button on the Admit Card page.
- Provide your log-in credentials, which include your E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- Your username will be your E-mail ID, and your password will be your DOB in DDMMYYYY format.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, your basic details will be displayed. Please verify these details, and in case of any discrepancies, promptly contact the helpdesk via call or email.
- Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
- Your JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
Download Official Admit Card Notification: Click Here
How can I download my Admit Card?
You can download your Admit Card by visiting the official JKSSB website, www.jkssb.nic.in, and following the provided instructions.
Is there negative marking in the JKSSB Junior Assistant Examination?
Yes, there is negative marking in the examination. For each incorrect answer, 1/4th of the allotted marks for that question will be deducted.