Issuance of admit cards to the candidates for OMR-Based Written Examination scheduled to be held on October 1, 2023, for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 06 of 2022, under item No. 202.
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the OMR-based Written Examination as per the following details:
|Department||Notification No.||Item No.||Name of Post||Date of Examination|
|PWD||06 of 2022||202||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||01-10-2023|
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
Admit cards for the candidates whose examination is scheduled on 01-10-2023 shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) from September 26, 2023, to 01.10.2023.
Candidates can download their admit cards from the website using their registered email ID and date of birth. They must read the instructions contained therein carefully.
In case of any difficulty in downloading/issues related to Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu)/0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at email@example.com. Help-Desk will activate on 26.09.2023 to 01.10.2023 during office hours only.
Download JKSSB Admit Card 2023 (Activated soon)
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Step wise procedure to download JKSSBE-Admit Card
- Visit the official website of JKSSB, which is www.jkssb.nic.in.
- On the homepage, look for the option to download your E-Admit Card.
- Click on the “LOGIN” link/button on that page.
- Enter your log-in credentials, which include your E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- Your Username should be your E-mail ID, and your Password should be your Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format.
- After successfully completing the above step, your basic details will be displayed. Please verify these details carefully. If you find any discrepancies, contact the helpdesk via call or email.
- Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
- Your JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure to bring a printed copy of your e-Admit Card on the day of the examination.
- Download and print your JKSSB E-Admit Card for your records.