JKPSC Fresh Recruitment 2023 | Check Details: Filling up of post of Assistant Controller Drugs of J&K Drugs &Food
Control Organization, Health & Medical Education Department. Reference: Health & Medical Education Department’s Letter No. HD-Drugs/5/2022-02 dated 13.03.2023
Applications through online mode, are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and are possessing the prescribed Academic/Professional qualification and age, for the posts, details of which are given in the following paras, in Health & Medical Education Department, in terms of the Jammu & Kashmir Drug and Food Control (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules 1997, notified vide SRO 56 of 1997 dated 03.02.1997, and Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021 as amended up to date
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO UPDATE THEIR ONE TIME REGISTRATION BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM.
THE APPLICATION FORM TOGETHER WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION FROM 12.10.2023
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
re- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS AND ALL THE ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS PRESCRIBED FOR THE POST BEFORE FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
LAST DATE FOR FILLING UP OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM COMPLETE IN ALL RESPECTS ALONG WITH THE REQUISITE FEE (ONLINE MODE ONLY) IS 31.10.2023
THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS PROVIDED IN THE NOTIFICATION SHALL BE THE CUT-OFF DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY AS REGARDS ACQUISITION OF DOMICILE CERTIFICATE, EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS.
THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM AGE WILL HOWEVER BE RECKONED WITH REFERENCE TO 1sT JANUARY, 2023.
CANDIDATES CAN EDIT SOME OF THE FIELDS IN THEIR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM W.E.F 01.11.2023 to 03.11.2023 (UP TO 11.59 PM). INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS REGARD WILL BE SEPARATELY MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD ALL THE MANDATORY PRESCRIBED/REQUISITE
DOCUMENTS ALONGWITH THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- Mandatory Document Upload: Failure to upload mandatory documents with the online application form may result in the rejection of the applicant’s candidature without any prior notice.
- No Hard Copies Required: There is no requirement to submit a hard copy of the online application form or any other documents to the commission when filling out the online application.
- Interview Presentation: However, candidates must present the downloaded copy of the online application form along with original certificates during the interview.
- Early Application Submission Advised: To avoid disconnection, inability to pay the fee, or failure to log in due to heavy traffic on the website during the closing days, it is advised that candidates submit their online applications well before the closing date.
THE EXAMINATION WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER 2023.
Download Full Notification