JKPSC Releases Provisional Selection List for Assistant Professor, Environmental Science
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has marked a noteworthy stride in appointing Assistant Professors for Environmental Science within the Higher Education Department (HED). Here, we provide a detailed overview of the selection procedure:
Table of Contents
– The Higher Education Department referred 15 posts of Assistant Professor, Environmental Science, to JKPSC for selection.
– JKPSC advertised these positions in a notification dated 01.03.2023.
– A written test was conducted on 27.08.2023, and the results were declared on 18.09.2023.
– 45 candidates qualified for the interview, which took place on 21.09.2023 and 22.09.2023, with the assistance of external experts.
Based on the performance in the written test, interview, and other related parameters, the merit list of candidates who appeared in the interview is enclosed as Annexure-“A” in the official notification.
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
As a result of this meticulous selection process, candidates listed in Annexure-B have been provisionally selected for the Assistant Professor positions in Environmental Science.
To access the full provisional selection list, including the names of the selected candidates, please visit the official JKPSC website and download the list
Download Provisional Selection List
Our warmest congratulations to the candidates who have been selected, and we extend our best wishes for their success in their new roles. Be sure to keep an eye out for more updates and announcements coming your way from JKPSC.