JKBOPEE Selection List of Candidates for admission to the BAMS/BUMS Courses 2023
JKBOPEE Selection List of Candidates for admission to the BAMS/BUMS Courses 2023:- Provisional Selection List of the candidates for admission to the BAMS/BUMS Courses-2023 in the Government/Private Colleges /Institutions of the UT of J&K after conduct of Mop Up Round of Physical Counselling.
Pursuant to Notification No. 114-BOPEE of 2023 dated 08.11.2023, the Board has conducted Mop Up Round of Physical counselling for filling up of seats of Ayush Courses -2023 which had remained unfilled or received as shortfall after the conduct of 2nd round of counseling held on 30th & 31st of October 2023 at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu simultaneously. The list of candidates provisionally Upgraded/Allotted seats in Government/Private Colleges/Institutions of UT of J&K, is hereby notified as per Annexure-A to this notification, which shall be available on the official website of the Board viz. www.jkbopee.gov.in only.
The provisionally selected candidates shall report to the colleges allotted to them upto 19.11.2023 till 4:00 p.m. along with the following documents in original: –
- 1. Domicile Certificate.
- 2. 12th Class Marks Card.
- 3. DOB Certificate/10th Class Marks Card issued by the Board.
- 4. Category Certificate, wherever applicable.
- 5. NEET-2023 score card.
- 6. Any other document as may be required by the college authorities.
The provisionally selected candidates shall have to mandatorily report for admission to the allotted Colleges / Institutions by or before 19.11.2023 upto 4:00 p.m. along with their relevant certificates/documents in original, failing which they shall not be eligible for further counselling, if any, conducted by the Board.
The concerned Colleges/Institutions shall furnish the shortfall, if any, on 19.11.2023 upto 05:00 p.m. positively to enable the Board to take further appropriate action in the matter.
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
JKBOPEE Selection List of Candidates for admission to the BAMS/BUMS Courses 2023: Note
- 1. The admission of candidates shall be purely provisional and liable to be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate(s) proves to be false / fabricated and action as warranted under law shall be initiated against them.
- 2. If any candidate(s) is found to have concealed any information, his/her selection/admission shall be cancelled ab-initio and fine/penalty shall also be imposed upon him/her as may be deemed proper by the Board in accordance with the laid down rules.
- 3. All the provisionally selected candidates are advised to visit their respective allotted Colleges/Institutions for fee and other relevant documents required by the respective Colleges/Institutions.
- 4. It is the sole responsibility of the concerned Colleges/Institutions to check and verify the documents and eligibility of the provisionally selected candidates before allowing them to join in their respective Colleges/Institutions.
- 5. All the concerned Heads of the Institutions/Colleges are requested to keep their admission counters open on Holidays/Off days, falling if any, to facilitate the candidates to complete their admission well in time and the candidates should in their own interest, avoid waiting for the last day for completing the admission formalities as the delay in such matters has the potential of causing hardships to the candidates only.
- 6. The Heads of the concerned Colleges/Institutions shall keep the record of the admissions and send the shortfall of the candidates, if any, who have not completed their admission formalities within the prescribed time mentioned above through E-mail viz. firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com on 19.11.2023 upto 5:00 p.m. positively along with a hardcopy duly signed by the Heads of the Institution.
- 7. The seats under All India Quota (AIQ)/Management Quota (MQ) of BAMS/BUMS courses have also been filled during this round of counselling.
- 8. Due to non-availability eligible of candidate in STL category, the seat has been allotted to the STK category candidate strictly on the basis of merit cum preference. Similarly, one seat of Sports Category has been converted in to Open Merit due to non-availability of eligible Sports Category Candidate and the seat has been allotted to the OM candidate on the basis of merit cum preference.
- 9. It is hereby implored upon the management of all the concerned Colleges/ Institutions to ensure the veracity of documents, particularly the Category Certificates wherever the admission is to be granted in lieu of a Reserved Category. So far as the Persons with Disability are concerned, if selected under Open Merit or against a Reserved Category, it shall be ensured that his/her PwD Certificate/eligibility is in conformity with Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 and wherever required shall refer the matter to the concerned Medical Board i.e. Government Medical College Jammu/Government Medical College Srinagar to assess the disability of such candidate(s) and make recommendations that the candidate, if any, does not fulfill benchmarks of eligibility, he/she shall not be admitted to the course/college and the matter shall be reported to the Board for further course of action. However, such a seat shall be deemed to be vacant and shall be filled in subsequent round(s) of counselling, if any, conducted by the Board.
- 10. The Heads of the concerned Colleges / Institutions are advised to release the fee/documents in favour of the candidates who have been upgraded during Mop Up Round of counselling to enable them to complete their admission formalities in the respective colleges/institutions without any delay.
- 11. This Notification is issued without any prejudice and subject to final outcome of writ petition, if any, pending before any competent court of law.
- 12. The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in the e-Information Brochure and Notifications/Notices issued by the Board in this regard from time to time.