Conduct of Counselling (Physical) for admission to the 12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses (GNM,ANM, MRT, Paramedical Diploma) including D. Pharmacy Courses-2023.
It is hereby notified for information of all the eligible candidates figuring in the Provisional Rank wise Merit List annexed as Annexure-A to this notification that the Board shall conduct the counselling (Physical) for admission to the 12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses (GNM, ANM, MRT, Paramedical Diploma) including D. Pharmacy Courses-2023 in Government/Private Colleges/Institutions of UT of J&K/Ladakh simultaneously at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar seat(s) as per the following schedule: –
|S. No.||Date/Day||From Rank||To Rank|
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
Official Notification: Click Here
- Concerned candidates must physically report at the BOPEE offices in Jammu or Srinagar for Registration/Attendance and other necessary formalities between 8:30 am to 10:00 a.m., following the specified rank-wise schedule on their designated counseling dates mentioned above.
- Candidates are advised to bring their Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority and other relevant documents/certificates as applicable to be presented during counseling.
- Seat allotments (Discipline/Institution) will be carried out following the guidelines of S.O. 127 dated 20.04.2020 for eligible candidates, where applicable.
- If a candidate misses their counseling on a designated day, they may participate in the counseling on the following day. However, they cannot claim a seat that has already been allocated to a candidate with higher merit on the grounds that they couldn’t attend earlier when the seat was available.
- The candidature of candidates listed in Annexure-B to this notification has been rejected due to their failure to submit their 12th-grade marks card within the specified time limit, as per Notification No. 080-BOPEE of 2023 dated 18.09.2023.
- Candidates who failed to submit their deficient Category Certificate within the prescribed time limit have been considered under Open Merit, provided they are otherwise eligible in the said category.
- Candidates unable to attend counseling due to valid reasons can authorize a family member to participate on their behalf, using an Authority Letter in the prescribed format, at BOPEE offices in Jammu/Srinagar on the designated day/date of counseling based on their rank.
- To expedite the process, the Board will issue provisional selection letters to candidates immediately after their participation in counseling. Candidates must report to the allocated College/Institution promptly upon receiving the provisional selection letter. Failure to join the allocated College/Institute will render them ineligible for subsequent rounds of counseling or upgradation rounds, if conducted by the Board.
- After the conclusion of counseling, the Board will publish the Provisional Selection list of candidates, indicating Application Number, Name, Gender, Category, Name of Institution, and Discipline.
- The Board reserves the right to notify any necessary changes due to technical difficulties or unforeseen circumstances beyond its control.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the BOPEE website (www.jkbopee.gov.in) for daily updates on seat matrix during the counseling period.
- Provisionally selected candidates for these Diploma Paramedical courses should contact the respective college/institution for information regarding fee structure and other necessary formalities/documents.