The Paramedical Council is delighted to declare the results for various paramedical courses, including GNM (New & Old Course), Medical Assistant, Lab Assistant, Opth Assistant, X-ray Assistant, Dental Assistant, Anesthesia Assistant, Sanitary Inspector, ECG Assistant, D-Pharmacy (Old & New), and ISM (Pharmacist) Part 1 & 11 Year for the sessions held in October-November 2022 and March 2023. This official announcement is brought to you under Notification No: JKPMC of 2023, dated 11th October 2023.
The Paramedical Council is committed to ensuring the quality and excellence of medical professionals, and this announcement reflects another step in that direction. Applicants who took part in these examinations can check their results on the official website of the Paramedical Council, as well as the Government Medical College Jammu website, i.e., jkspmcresult.com. This important update not only marks the achievements of the dedicated students but also showcases the ongoing commitment to excellence in the paramedical sector.
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link