In continuation to the notification dated 27.08.2023, it is for the information of all eligible candidates who are appearing for the J&K Civil Services (Judicial) Preliminary Examination 2023 notified vide Notification No.38-PSC(DR-P) of 2023 dated 27.08.2023, scheduled to be held on 08.10.2023 at 10:00AM to 12:00 Noon (Paper-I) & 02:OOPM to 04:OOPM (Paper-II), that they are directed to follow the below instructions to download their e-Admit card for the said examination:
i. Sign in to your JKPSC account with your username and password.
ii. Click on Admit Card menu.
iii. Click on Get Admit Card to download your admit card.
iv. Print your Admit card.
Those candidates who are unable to download their Admit Cards may contact the Commission headquarters in Jammu/Srinagar on or before October 6, 2023.
You May Also Like
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
1. The candidates should read carefully all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
2. Only those candidates who meet the qualifying conditions specified in the above-mentioned Notification should appear in the Preliminary Examination. However, permission to sit for the Preliminary Examination is only provisional and is subject to further verification of their documents/eligibility at any point of the selection process.
3. The candidature of such applicants shall be rejected at any stage of process of selection, who are found to have misrepresented or concealed material facts having a bearing on their eligibility.