Online application forms are invited form the eligible candidates of UT of J&K for engagement against the post of Nurse and Counsellor for Addiction Treatment Facility in Associated Hospital GMC Baramulla approved by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE) Government of India and Nationally coordinated by National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre (NDDTC) implemented by Al India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi, initially for a period of one year extendable on year to year basis
subject to good performance and conduct or till the continuation of centrally sponsored scheme whichever is earlier.
|S No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Monthly Remuneration||Minimum Qualification|
|1||Nurse (ATF)||01||21,000||ANM / GNM / BSc Nursing recognized from the state Nursing / Paramedical Council.|
|2||Counsellor (ATF)||01||23,400||Graduation in Psychology / Social Work / Sociology from a recognized University.|
Terms and Conditions
1. The candidate must be a domicile of J&K UT.
- The consolidated Honorarium per month shall be inclusive of all allowances and benefits conveyed by NDDTC AllMS New Delhi.
- Selection of candidates shall be done purely on the basis of merit obtained in the written test.
- All engagements shall be purely on contractual basis and are non transferable. Initial term of contract shall be for period of one year or till continuation of centrally sponsored scheme whichever is earlier.
- The selected candidates shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she shall not claim for any regular appointment /extension in the department.
- The posts are contractual and do not confer any right for the selected candidates to the permanent absorption in the department.
- The engagement can be terminated on account of non/p0or performance without any notice keeping in view the public health importance of the program.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply from 5th September 2023 to 25th September 2023 on the official website of this institution: https://www.gmcbaramulla.com against the portal fee of Rs. 300/=.
- The candidate must upload a passport-sized photograph measuring 250 x 250 pixels, with a file size not exceeding 50 KB.
- Candidates should compile all necessary documents into a single PDF file. This PDF should include their Date of Birth (DOB) certificate, 12th-grade certificate, Diploma/Degree certificate, Registration certificate, and Domicile certificate. The PDF file should not exceed 2MB in size, and it should be uploaded during the registration process.
- It is crucial to ensure that all information and documents provided are accurate, complete, and coherent. Any discrepancies or deficiencies found at any stage of the application process will result in the summary rejection of the candidate’s application. Furthermore, the candidate may be debarred from participating in any future engagements.
Download Official Notification