Coal India Limited (CIL) has invited applications for Management Trainee posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official site of Coal India Limited at coalindia.in.
Post Name: Coal India Recruitment, Apply onine for 560 Management Trainee posts at coalindia.in
Publish Date: 05-10-2023
Table of Contents
Overview of Recruitment
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|ORGANISATION||Coal India Limited|
|No. OF POSTS||560 Posts|
|EMPLOYMENT TYPE||Full Time|
|JOB LOCATION||All India|
|SELECTION PROCESS||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE -2023|
• Start Date: 13-09-2023
• Last Date: 12-10-2023
• Fee: Rs. 1180/-
• Max Age: 30 years
• Pay: Rs. 50,000 – 1, 60,000/-
On successful completion of the training period the pay scale
is Rs. 60,000 – 1, 80,000/-
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
Vacancy Details | No. of Posts (Total Vacancy) | Eligibility | Qualification
|POST NAME||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Civil||172||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Mining||351||Degree in Mining Engineering|
|Geology||37||M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology /|
Geophysics or Applied Geophysics
- Eligibility for the selection process is based on candidates having appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2023).
- Candidates will be shortlisted in a ratio of 1:3 in order of merit, discipline-wise, and category-wise, based on their GATE-2023 Scores/Marks.
- In the event of a tie in GATE Score, the following norms will be followed to finalize the merit list:
- Applicants with a higher percentage mark/CGPA in the minimum eligible qualification will be placed higher in the merit list.
- If a tie still exists after considering the first point, the applicant who is senior in age will be placed higher.
- The final merit list for each discipline will be prepared based on GATE-2023 Scores/Marks. Scores prior to or after GATE-2023 are not valid for this recruitment.
- Candidates employed with Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) during the online application process. If they are employed after submitting the application, they must provide an NOC from their present employer during the Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME).
- During DV & IME, candidates are required to present all original certificates and documents; failure to do so will disqualify them from DV & IME.
- The final list of selected candidates will be published on the CIL website. Candidates will be informed about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) on the CIL website and their registered email address.
- The Offer of Appointment will be issued only after the successful completion of DV & IME and the submission of a relieving letter from the present employer if the candidate is working in the Government Sector/PSU/Autonomous body.
Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Download the Official Notification and Apply Online Below