Qatar Airways is hiring eligible candidates for the position of Manager. In this role, you will lead the HR team & provide guidance and advice as well as coaching to line managers on HR policies, procedures and processes.
Post Name: Qatar Airways Manager Job Vacancy, Apply Online
Publish Date: 05-10-2023
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|SALARY||As per Norms|
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
Vacancy Details | No. of Posts (Total Vacancy) | Eligibility | Qualification
POST NAME: HR Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required for this position.
- Possession of a recognized HR accreditation is mandatory.
- A minimum of five years of HR-related work experience within an international company is necessary.
- Among these five years, a minimum of two years’ experience should be in an HR management role.
- The candidate should have experience in managing HR functions across multiple countries in Africa.
- Demonstrated skills in people management, including hands-on experience in handling employee relations and a proven ability in mentoring and coaching.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, enabling the candidate to engage, inspire, and influence people effectively.
- The role demands the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, is essential for this role.