The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has announced job openings for 3036 positions in Group B and Group C. These roles include paramedical and other staff (Non-Faculty) positions at various AIIMS locations throughout India. The institute is welcoming online applications from eligible Indian candidates interested in regular Non-Teaching Group B and C roles. To apply, eligible candidates can visit the official website at www.aiimsexams.ac.in. The online application submission period is from 17th November 2023 to 1st December 2023, until 5:00 P.M.
Table of Contents
AIIMS CRE Recruitment 2023
This recruitment drive has to fill 3036 vacancies in the AIIMS across India for Group B and C levels.
The complete details have been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about AIIMS Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|No. of Posts:||3036 Posts|
|Post Name||Group B & C Posts [Common Recruitment Examination for AIIMS (CRE-AIIMS) 2023]|
|Advt No.||Notice No. 239/2023 Date: 17.11.2023|
|Salary:||Check Official Notification|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Selection Process:||Written Test|
|Job Location:||All over India|
You May Also Like!
- Sub Inspector Home Department Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2021 PST/PET Result Qualified Candidates
- ECIL Graduate & Diploma/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 363 Posts
- 48 Non-Teaching Posts, Central University Recruitment Apply
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
AIIMS CRE Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is looking for qualified candidates to fill up 3000+ vacancies for the position given below in the list:
- Group B and C Posts: 3036 Posts
Common Recruitment Examination for AIIMS (CRE-AIIMS) 2023 Eligibility and Age Limit
If you’re interested, make sure you understand the requirements for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2023 to avoid your application being rejected. The necessary criteria, like education and age limits, are mentioned below as per the Recruitment Notification. Check the official notification for all the details about the eligibility criteria for AIIMS Group B, C Recruitment 2023.
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
- Candidates who wants to apply for the posts can check the educational qualification and age limit through the Detailed Notification available below in this article.
The below-listed application fees will be applicable for application in each group of posts:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.3000/-
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS: Rs.2400/-
However, Persons with Disabilities are exempted from submission of the application fee.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment Selection Process
The AIIMS CRE Recruitment 2023 selection process consists of following stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) [Examination will be conducted in two parts: i) General ii) Domain Specific]
- Skill Test
Examination Centre(s): All Major Cities of India (Subject to receiving of sufficient number of applications). AIIMS reserves the right to allot any city across India to any candidate, irrespective of the choice of city made in the application, and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
AIIMS CRE Recruitment 2023 Salary 2023
- Group B & C Posts: Refer to Official Notification
Steps to Apply for the Common Recruitment Examination for AIIMS (CRE-AIIMS) 2023
Below we have the steps to apply for the posts for the ease of candidates:
- Visit the website aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Click on the link “Online Registration for Common Recruitment Examination for AIIMS(CRE-AIIMS) has been started” under the ‘Important Announcements’ option available on the homepage.
- Register and then login to fill in the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and Print the final submitted application Form for future use,
Common Recruitment Examination for AIIMS (CRE-AIIMS) 2023 Notification PDF
The Notification comprises details like application dates, eligibility, selection process, admit card, and so on. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
Official Notification PDF: Download PDF
AIIMS CRE Recruitment Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences CRE Notification 2023 PDF.
- Application Start Date: 17 November 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 1 December 2023, up to 05:00 pm
- Edit Application Form: 6 – 7 December 2023
- Admit Card Release Date: 12 December 2023
- Exam Date: 18th December 2023 (Monday)/20th December 2023 (Wednesday) Tentatively.
AIIMS CRE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
- Application Process:
- Eligible candidates must submit their application online for AIIMS Recruitment 2023.
- Applications can be submitted through the official website or the provided direct link in the article.
- Registration Timeline:
- The online registration process for the Recruitment started on 17-11-2023.
- Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply is 01-12-2023.
- Timely Submission:
- It’s crucial to complete the application before the last date to avoid any potential issues.
- Direct Application Link:
- For your convenience, we’ve included a direct link for online applications.
Online Apply Link: APPLY ONLINE
AIIMS CRE Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern and Syllabus for the Common Recruitment Examination for AIIMS (CRE-AIIMS) 2023 is given here.
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes (General: Duration: 45 Minutes, Domain Specific: Duration: 45 Minutes)
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Each Question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
|General Awareness & Knowledge of Computers||10||10|
|English/Hindi Language and Comprehension||10||10|
|Subject Related (Domain Specific)||40||40|
For Domain Specific part the syllabus will be in accordance with education qualification and experience (essential/desirable) as mentioned in the Advertisement(given above).